Are you a motivated caregiver?
We need experienced caregivers to cover shifts in Loudoun county.
Paid Training provided for the first week after hire.
Full PPE provided. Agency voted Employer of Choice by caregivers four years in a row.
We love our clients more than we love the work we do.
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
- Help with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with personal care and hygiene
- Help with completion physical therapy and other recommended exercise
- Complete shopping or accompany community members when they shop if needed
- Perform light housekeeping duties that community members can’t complete on their own, including preparing meals
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses, doctors and family members
- Report any unusual incidents to nurses, doctors and family members
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched areas, including changing bed sheets
- Profit Sharing
- Incentives for short notice shift coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Training with certified Dementia Trainers