Assisted Lifestyle Home Care is a provider of home care and private duty in-home nursing services. We are looking for a dedicated RN or LPN to join our nursing team. As an RN/LPN, you will provide direct patient healthcare to our pediatric male client in Troutman NC. If you are passionate about caring for patients and working with a group that is committed to providing quality healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
****************SIGN ON BONUS*****************
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK WITH CHILDREN
MUST ENJOY WORKING WITH CHILDREN - MUST BE PATIENT, KIND, AND GENTLE
MUST BE ENERGETIC
MUST BE RELIABLE
*Hours: Monday - Wednesday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm & Friday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Assessing patient health problems and need
Providing one-on-one skilled nursing duties
Implementing nursing care plans and maintaining medical records.
Performing observations and assessments of patient condition and needs
Documenting all patient care actions
Monitoring and interpreting vital signs
Assisting with the development of a patient care plans
Collaborating in the identification of patient needs and/or problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients and their caregivers.
• Must be able to prioritize and have excellent organizational skills.
• Currently licensed in North Carolina as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
• At least one year of acute care experience as an LPN or RN,
• Pediatric home health experience required
• Clean Criminal History
• Current CPR certification
• Must have a dependable means of transportation.
• Evidence of a negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 /hour
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.