Calling all Superhero PCA's, HHA's, & CNA's/Caregivers Needed in the Community
Help those in need and give your career a sense of purpose.
ABOUT HEALTH FORCE
Have a passion to help others and make a difference? We invite you to apply to Health Force. As a home caregiver you are able to experience a more intimate one-on-one relationship with the client.
BENEFITS OF A HEALTH FORCE TEAM MEMBER
- One-on-one care
- A scheduling department that you can talk with - that will treat you with respect
- A nursing staff that is available 24/7
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay and generous bonus programs
- Referral bonus program
- Up to 40 hours of vacation time after one year of service
- Anniversary bonus after one year of service
- Seven paid holidays
- Free employer assistance program through child and family services
- Paid annual in-services and training
- Rise above the crowd with the ability to train on the elite home care team
- Home care appreciation party every October
- Health/Dental Insurance after one year of service
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aide is an essential worker who, under professional supervision, provides patients assistance with nutritional and environmental support as an extension of self-directed patients.
Make an impact in your community by helping seniors and those in need. Help us in the fight to keep our loved ones, elderly, disabled out of nursing homes and stay in their homes!
Education and Experience:
Successful completion of an approved training program in home health aide, or
Certified Nurses Aide, or
PCA Alternative Competency Demonstration (ACD) approved by the Department of Health, or
An equivalent exam approved by the Department.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.