Stratford Court of Palm Harbor
45 Katherine Blvd.
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
727-787-1500 ext. 1135
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's)
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post- mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated)
- Supervise, assist or provide ADL's such as:
- Bath, Shower, or bed-bath
- Eating and Hydration
- AM and PM care per facility policy
- Meet the residents mental health and social needs
- Answer resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide nursing rehabilitation/ restorative nursing
- Keep all charts, notes, flow sheets etc. are recorded in an informative and descriptive manner.
- Communicate any patient changes to the appropriate charge nurse/supervisor.
- Adhere to all state regulations including HIPPA and all other appropriate that are applicable.
- Other miscellaneous tasks that your supervisor asks.
Florida Certified Nursing License
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.