ABC Home Healthcare is a growing family owned home care company serving 28 communities in the North Shore, Metro Boston, and Merrimack Valley and Cape Ann areas for over 14 years. We are owned & operated by a nurse practitioner and geriatric case managers, and are dedicated to providing quality home care services 24/7!
ABC Home Healthcare offers:
· Competitive Pay
· Medical & Dental Insurance
· 401k w/ Company Match
· Paid Sick Time
· Paid Travel Time
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Extra $$$ for Specialty Cases
· Paid Specialized and In-Service Training Programs
· Paid Orientation
· Mentoring Program For Inexperienced Caregivers
· Nursing Field Support
· Flexible Scheduling - days, nights, weekdays, weekends and live-ins
Work with Clients Near Your Home
Flexible start dates and Flexible schedules
We have openings in the following areas:
Melrose, Wakefield, Stoneham
Malden, Revere, Medford, Everett,
Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill, Tewksbury, Billerica, Andover, Methuen
Danvers, Peabody, Lynn
Bedford, Burlington, Woburn, Reading
Gloucester, Cape Ann, Rockport, Ipswich, Beverly
We have IMMEDIATE POSITIONS available for both new and seasoned caregivers. If you are a dependable and compassionate caregiver, we need YOU to join our growing team!
Ideal candidates have:
· Some patient care experience is preferred
· High school diploma is required
· Current certification in the state of Massachusetts for CNAs and HHAs
Additional training, certification or experience with Alzheimer's/Dementia, Parkinson or Hospice patients is very helpful. Also experience using Hoyer lift and/or Sara lift is helpful but not required.
Apply today or call for an interview!
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.