Indianapolis, Avon, Carmel, Fisher, & Noblesville
Home Health Aide/Caregiver/CNA/Direct Support Staff
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
Home Health Aide / HHA's will enjoy the following Benefits:
• Weekly pay & direct deposit available
• Flexibility - Make your own schedule
• Weekend and overnight opportunities
• Employee Discount Program
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
Home Health Aide / HHA Job Requirements include:
• High School diploma or GED
• Successful completion of a Home Health Aide program
• 1 year experience
• Proof of eligibility to work in the US
• Reliable car / auto insurance
• Clean background and criminal record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.