One on One Care is hiring caregivers to assist our clients in their homes in Winchester and surrounding areas.
We have several full-time and part-time openings that we are looking to fill immediately.
Why work for us?
- Scholarships provided if you are not CNA, PCA, or HHA certified. Training is provided online.
- PPE provided to ensure our caregivers can do their job safely.
- One-on-one caregiver to client ratio.
- We offer flexible schedules and will work with your availability.
- Part-time and full-time work is available with the option of overtime.
- We are a top-rated workplace in Stafford County.
- Very fulfilling work and rewarding work!
What you will do as a caregiver:
- Meal preparation
- Assisting clients with dressing, bathing, and personal care
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands and accompanying clients to appointments
- Assisting clients with mobility
- Ensuring the clients’ safety at all times
- Recording daily activities and care notes
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable home care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. We strive to hire only the best caregivers. If you share these values, we want to talk to you!
CNA, PCA, or HHA certification required. Don’t have one? We have training programs!
Virginia State Criminal Background Check
At least 2 professional references
A passion for serving seniors and those in need
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.