Synergy invites you to join our team. We’re a locally owned franchise offering immediate opportunities to work as a caregiver, certified nursing assistant, or home health aide throughout the Richmond area. Training available to help keep both our clients and care team safe during COVID-19.
We are scheduling interviews immediately to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities.
- We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – When a client requires you to travel more than a 15-mile radius
- Employee referral program - get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements.
- Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.