Enlivant is seeking a Caregiver at Ridgeview Place in Spokane Valley, WA
As a Caregiver, you will be responsible for assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (iADLs), providing general supervision, and respecting residents' rights and needs of choice.
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
- Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promote residents’ independence
- Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Medication administration depending on state regulations
- Participate in community's Life Enrichment Activities, events and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned
- Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) per state requirements
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Exhibit good time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited bases.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.