We are now seeking talented, caring, compassionate individuals to work with us in providing exceptional in home care to people of all ages. We serve the communities of Loudoun and Western Fairfax Counties, including: Herndon, Reston, Sterling, Centreville, Ashburn and Leesburg.
Seeking Caregivers who:
· Are reliable, dependable, honest and caring
· Speak and write in English
· Have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and can drive to clients’ homes
· Are able to recognize changes in their clients and be able to alert proper personnel when necessary
· Provide care and companionship to the agency’s clients in accordance with the care plan and client service agreement.
· Assist clients with activities of daily living (ADL’s) in a safe and beneficial manner.
· May be required to perform light housekeeping.
· May be required to take clients to appointment or run errands.
· Must complete 12 hours of company-provided training per year.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards.
· Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
· Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as honoring agency policies.
· Caregivers do not administer medication or perform any procedures requiring the knowledge or skills of a licensed nurse or registered therapist.
· Must pass all background screenings with satisfactory results.
· Must possess effective communication skills.
Other Requirements and Qualifications
· Able to work an average of 20-40 hours per week.
· Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day.
· Able to lift 20-30 pounds.
· Caregivers are not allowed to smoke in clients’ homes
· Flexible hours, full time work available
· Premium Holiday Pay
· Paid drive-time plus mileage reimbursement between two clients on the same day
· Supplemental insurance through Aflac
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Online classes are available 24/7 and offer self-paced study and online testing with immediate scoring; 12 hours of paid annual coursework
Referral bonuses provided for caregivers and clients
Homewatch CareGivers of Loudoun
2 Pidgeon Hill Drive
Sterling VA, 20165
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.