Reporting to the Employment Manager, the Job Coach is responsible for providing support to individuals served by the CSAAC supported employment program. Job Coach provides support including training, on the job support, behavior modeling, and assistance with problem resolution.
CSAAC is a non-profit organization. We provide direct support services to Autistic adults and children. We have about 60 group homes in Montgomery county which you will be part of. You will be assigned your client/group home depending on the need at that given time, therefore, your location is subject to change.
It is a FULL-TIME position. Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. We do offer competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick hours etc.).
• Please fill out the application online at : www.csaac-careers.vibehcm.com to be considered for this position.
Minimum Job Requirement.
· Participates in the setup of new work sites in preparation for individuals beginning their employment. Gains an understanding of the job duties, work site culture and any additional expectations of the client.
· Accompanies the individual to the job site. Trains the individual in the job duties expected to be performed; assists them with the performance of such duties as needed; performs in total, any duties the individual cannot successful complete to the employer’s satisfaction. Ensures the individual follows the employer’s established rules and procedures and that the employer’s schedule is followed daily. Keeps individuals busy during periods of downtime at the worksite by actively seeking tasks and duties they can perform.
· Ensures the safety of the individuals served, including training in the use of public transportation or establishing walking routes. Ensures appropriate driving regulations are followed with transporting individuals to and from work.
·Develops and maintains good relationships with the employers. Gains an understanding of their needs and expectations, serves as a liaison between the individual and the employer, assisting with clarification and issues resolution as need
·Provides regular reports to the Employment Manager on the individual’s performance and progress at the work site and all matters related to behavioral and social adaptation. Maintains an information book on each individual supported; ensures the content is current and the confidentiality of the information is maintained. Informs Employment Manager of any changes in schedule, jobs duties, etc.
· Turns in all data, receipts, gas budgets and attendance records for the individual; turns in wages earned by the individual to the Employment Manager as soon as they are paid.
·Reports any transportation failures of any CSAAC vehicles to the Employment Manager.
·During non-working hours, supports the individuals in job training interviewing and community mobility training, following the scheduled developed by the Employment Manager.
·Provides behavioral support to individuals to ensure continued employment, as prescribed by the staff psychologist. Strives to score 90% or better on ongoing behavior reliabilities evaluation.
. Models appropriate dress, social and life skills; trains individuals in these areas as needed. Ensures individuals are informed of their rights as an employee and assists with them exercising those rights as needed.
· Adheres to mandatory use of CareMatic system to access, send email and access and report health information, data and incidents for individuals supported in CSAAC program.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.