Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide
MPI Home Care needs staff in the "South" area for Oakland County. Numerous, varied available shifts and hours within the All Season's facilities LOCATED IN BIRMINGHAM, ROCHESTER HILLS AND WEST BLOOMFIELD. We offer PPE for all employees and beautiful working environment."
The Nurse Aide / Home Health Aide is an important person in the care of our clients. The primary function of the nurse aide is the personal care of the clients and the accomplishment of nurse aide functions in various healthcare settings as outlined in the Plan of Care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
· High school diploma or GED
· Current Certification from the State of Michigan or Certificate or evidence of a Nurse Aide completion course with at least 75 hours of training under a Registered Nurse.
· One (1) year of related experience or training.
· Speaks, writes, reads and comprehends English.
· Reliable transportation with a valid Michigan Driver's License and Auto No Fault Insurance.
· Satisfactory completion of all Human Resource requirements for employment.
· Current Telephone-cellphone preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.