One on One Care is hiring caregivers to assist our clients in their homes in Winchester and surrounding areas.
We have full-time and part-time openings that we are looking to fill immediately.
Why work for us?
- Scholarships provided if you are not CNA, PCA, or HHA certified. Training is provided online. You must become certified to remain employed with us.
- PPE provided to ensure our caregivers can do their job safely.
- 1-to-1 caregiver to client ratio.
- We offer flexible schedules and will work with your availability.
- Part-time and full-time work is available with the option of overtime.
- We are a top-rated workplace that has been assisting clients in their homes for 20+ years.
- We have a dedicated office staff ready to support you.
- We have openings throughout the area including Fredericksburg, Stafford, and Dumfries.
- Very fulfilling and rewarding work!
What you will do as a caregiver:
- Meal preparation
- Assisting clients with dressing, bathing, and personal care
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands and accompanying clients to appointments
- Assisting clients with mobility
- Ensuring the clients’ safety at all times
- Recording daily activities and care notes
CNA, PCA, or HHA certification required. Don’t have one? We have training programs and scholarships available! You must become certified to stay on as a caregiver.
Virginia State Criminal Background Check
At least 2 professional references
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.