Come join a close-knit team of the best care workers in Lansdowne. As one of the largest home care companies in the nation, we have multiple openings throughout the area to care for seniors in their home. If you’re seeking a career to make a difference, to work for a company that cares, and to serve your local community, we’re excited to welcome you to interview.
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience necessary - we will help train you on how to grow a career in care
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Competitive Wages & Benefits. Earn a living while making a difference.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make new friends: Our CAREGivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGivers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional and respectful manner
- Complete a criminal background check
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.