AmeriStaff Nursing Services is currently hiring for a Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
If you are a skilled and compassionate caregiver or someone looking to change career paths, AmeriStaff Nursing Services is the right place for you! This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and/or advance your career within the medical field.
We are a great place to work!
Special Tribute given by the State of Michgan, State Senator, Mike Shirkey;
"...the company has served as a catalyst for economic growth by offering award-winning training and education programs to its essential first response workers...and have been voted number one in the industry by patient and work-based surveys."
Benefits of the Home Health Aide (HHA)
· Flexible shifts and schedules
· Full time and part time available
· Week days and Weekends
· 12 hours shifts i.e 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am
AmeriStaff Nursing Services specializes in providing in-home care for patients from all walks of life. We have experienced incredible growth over the past years and that only comes from having the best people in the business working with us. AmeriStaff Nursing Services’ work/life balance provides you with the opportunity to spend more time with your family while giving you opportunities to earn extra income when new care opportunities become available!
Working at AmeriStaff is not just a job but a career path!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
Requirements of the Home Health Aide (HHA)
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Proof of auto insurance and registration required
· Have a reliable vehicle
· Provide personal care including help with daily activities
· Willing to undergo a criminal background check
Responsibilities of the Home Health Aide (HHA)
· Follow documentation and care plan procedures set forth by AmeriStaff Nursing Services
· Perform proper infection control and use universal precautionary measures
· Help patients with their daily activities (walking, eating, standing, etc.)
· Report any changes in daily condition to the nurse supervisor
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.