SenCura Home Care is hiring NOW!
Companionship client in Oakton, VA; $13/hr!
We are looking for responsible caregivers with patience, compassion, great communication skills, and a good work ethic who can cook authentic vegetarian Indian cuisine.
If your cooking and caregiving skills impress the client and her husband, they are looking to expand the schedule = more shifts, more hours, more money for you!
Click the link to apply now!
- Meal preparation & cooking; Authentic vegetarian Indian cuisine & low salt diet
- Laundry & light housekeeping
- Personal care; Assistance with bathing, grooming & dressing as needed
- Client safety; Client is a fall risk & has joint pain
- Communicating and documenting the important events during your shifts
Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors. We are looking for someone who:
- Must know how to cook authentic vegetarian Indian cuisine and provide a low salt diet
- Must have a driver's license and auto insurance
- Must have a reliable vehicle to possibly transport the client or run errands for them
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Experience with pain and arthritis in seniors a plus
- Home care or caregiving (personal and/or professional) experience a plus
- We offer PPE and a COVID Free environment!
- Flexible Schedules
- Overtime & Holiday Pay Opportunities
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Caregiver Referral Bonus & Recognition Programs
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
- We match caregivers with clients based on skills, experience, and location!
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com