Home Helpers of Leesburg is an 8+ Years team serving Loudoun County with flexible schedules and competitive pay.
Why Home Helpers of Leesburg?
- Are you seeking Flexible schedules with the ability to pick up hours?
- $12 - $16/Hr Start Rates (hourly) and $180-200/Day with Live-in and competitive pay?
- Free Continuing education credits: we partnered with CareAcademy, a nationally recognized online training system. Build up your credentials!
- Digital Clock-Ins Available: no more timesheets, cutting down travel to and from the office
- Direct Deposit thought Paychex Flex, you can access your paystubs and tax information remotely
- Responsive, involved and compassionate management team and supportive staff
- Staff recognition, employee portals, incentive programs and events
- Employee Referral Bonus: If we hire your referral, you get a $50.00 bonus!
We hire from a variety of experience backgrounds and even offer PCA training opportunities for those looking to start their careers in Caregiving!
What Our Caregivers Do:
- ADLs and IADLs
- General Hygiene (From light grooming to bathing)
- Help Transferring and Ambulation
- Meal Prep
- Companionship and Daily Enrichment
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- And more!
What Do I need to start?
- Reliable transportation is a must
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Caregiver License
- Tuberculosis Test
- Do You have: Care Facility, Second Language Skills, Med Tech License or Other? This is a plus but not necessary!
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.