Do you have a heart for taking care of others? Are you looking for a fulfilling career you can be proud of? Come join the team at Sequoia Senior Solutions, recently named a “Best Place to Work in the North Bay” for the twelfth time!
We are actively hiring and training caregivers with all levels of experience for positions in Sonoma County and the surrounding areas. We’ve been a staple in the community for more than 17 years and have built a reputation of excellence centered around first-in-class client care and treating our employees with kindness and respect.
Paid training is provided and we also offer paid continuing education opportunities for you to expand your skillset and earn pay increases once you start work (opportunity to increase your hourly pay by up to $2.75 within the first weeks of work!).
Here are a few more benefits to working with us:
• Flexible schedules with part and full-time positions available – we work around your schedule!
• Opportunities for bonuses
• Paid vacation and sick time that starts accruing right away
• We match caregivers to clients based on personality, experience/need, and geographic area to set you up for success and reduce commute times
• Employee appreciation events
• Get paid to learn on the job – condition-specific training, first aid, CPR and more
• Medical & worker’s comp insurance
What we’re looking for:
• Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English
• A clean driving record
• Excellent references
• Willing to submit to a background check and drug screening
• Willing to register as a home care aide
• Some experience caring for others (unpaid/informal experience is okay!)
Ready to start a rewarding career as a professional caregiver? Submit an application today! https://tsc260.ersp.biz/employment
Positions Include: HCA, home care aide, caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, PCA, personal care attendant
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Have a Safe Driving Record
- Submit to Background Check and Drug Screening
- Register as a Home Care Aide
- Have Excellent References
Sequoia Senior Solutions recognizes that caregiving experience can be both personal and professional, and we encourage all experienced individuals to apply.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, PCA, personal care attendant
If you would like to take part in a rewarding career by improving the quality of life for our clients, then we would like to invite you to submit an application at https://tsc260.ersp.biz/employment
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.