Are you an AMAZING Caregiver looking to make a REAL difference?
That is why most of us join this field… we want to make a real difference in someone’s life. And often we put ourselves on the backburner to do that. What if that difference could be in your life too?
Visiting Angels in West Springfield can make the REAL difference in YOUR life that allows you to make that real difference in your client’s lives. We strive to create a work-family environment where our caregivers feel VALUED, HONORED, HEARD, APPRECIATED, and HAPPY. We want our caregivers to love what they do AND the agency they work for!
What We Offer:
· Full time & part-time hours available
· Flexible Schedules- promote your work-life balance
· Family Oriented - it is a High Priority for us to be your Work Family!
· We have a very strict Covid-19 policy - PPE provided by us. Your safety matters!
· Frequent Risk assessments for Covid-19 for clients and caregivers
· Incentive Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
· Paid Training: including CEUs for CNAs
· Competitive Wages
· Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
· 24/7 Support- if you need us, we are there for you!
· Supportive and Caring Staff with an open-door policy!
· Accept and decline cases according to your needs
· 1 on 1 Caregiving. Building relationships with clients and coworkers.
Visiting Angels Senior Homecare is receiving many calls every day for help.
Locations we serve are:
*Springfield *West Springfield *Westfield *Southwick *Southampton *Agawam *Feeding Hills *Montgomery
*Chicopee *Holyoke *Longmeadow *East Longmeadow *Wilbraham *Ludlow
Visiting Angels of West Springfield, MA is The Best Place to Work!
We are a different homecare agency to work with. Why? Because this privately owned agency of 22 years’ experience, knows that YOU are the most important part of this agency! When your employment is secured with us, you immediately become part of our "work family"!!!!!!
Our current work family consists of a very diverse group and that's what makes this a fabulous place to work.
Ask any of our caregivers!! Many of our "Angels" have been with us for years because we treat our Caregivers with respect!
Do YOU have what it takes to be an Angel?
· At least one year of hands-on senior care experience. This can be personal or professional.
· PCA, HHA, CNA certifications appreciated (but not required)
· Character of Compassion, Honesty, Patience, Skill, Empathy, Attentiveness, & Strong Core Values!
· Valid driver’s license and vehicle or extremely nonpublic transportation
· Must strictly adhere to Covid policy (includes regular testing; vaccines are a personal choice)
· Background check
If this sounds like YOU, APPLY NOW!!