WHAT MAKES PRIVATUS DIFFERENT?
- We actually consider ourselves a ‘customer service’ company that happens to be in healthcare.
- Our executive leadership team has clinical experience, so we are all here to support you 24/7
- We hear from our team of caregivers constantly that they have never been valued like they are here at Privatus
WHY WORK FOR PRIVATUS?
- We’re committed to minimizing your risk; you will be caring for one individual client, with PPE provided
- Our nursing supervisors are available to you on a daily basis and 24/7 office support.
- Competitive Pay - $15/hr
- Paid Sick Time
- Zoom interviews and orientation OR in person - we will do what is convenient for YOU
- Flexible hours/shifts - YOU choose your schedule
- Recognition awards & appreciation events
- Direct deposit & get paid weekly
- SIGN ON BONUS - Receive $200 after completing your first 40 hours of work*
- REFERRAL BONUS - Earn up to $200 every time you refer a friend & they get hired!
OUR CAREGIVERS TELL US IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
They have many different shifts that can fit any schedule available. They have appreciation events and informative seminars to offer caregivers the updated knowledge to better care for clients. Very kind in communication and accommodating. I just recommended a friend to work for this company today! - Cameron S., New York
Privatus Care Solutions is seeking experienced, per diem Certified Nursing Assistants that want to make a difference in the world with the luxury of caring for only one person at a time! We have offices in MA, NY, NJ & CT - but are busy and looking for Certified Nursing Assistants throughout Fairfield County. We have cases in Greenwich, Stamford, Danbury, Westport & more, and offer the flexibility of choosing from shifts ranging from 6-hour to 12-hour as well as live-in assignments.
- someone who likes the intimacy of working with one family in their own home
- looking for a company that prioritizes matching the right Certified Nursing Assistant to the right client
- someone who will provide the best care as well as the best customer service to our clients and families
wanting to manage your risk and exposure to COVID-19
WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
*Ask your recruitment specialist for policy details
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Valid Connecticut Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Minimum ONE (1) year of CNA experience
- Physical within the past 12 months
- PPD within the past 12 months (or Chest X-Ray within 5 years)
- Proof of MMR Immunization
- Possession of 2-3 professional and verifiable references
- A vehicle and current driver’s license
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.