CSAAC is looking for a License Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide nursing care to special needs students under the direction and oversight of an RN within a school setting. Hours for this position are 9am-3pm.
Primary Job Functions:
· Compiles and maintains logs, records, calls related student health room visits
· Provides care for student with sick-call/illness, accidents and wellness care needs
· Administers medication and treatments as needed
· Ensures that a clean and safe health facility is operative at all times
· Able to implement individual health care plans for students with special health needs
· Assist in preparing and maintaining accurate health care records, including immunizations
· Assist in the development and implementation of COVID-19 health protocol for the schools
· Manages the school’s health supplies
· Maintain current knowledge in CPR/First Aid
· Works as a collaborative member of the school health/education team
· Assist in ensuring school wide compliance with national and local laws, rules, regulations regarding school health matters
· Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of LPN practice
LPN License certified by the State of Maryland
Two years Medical/Surgical, Rehab or Geriatric Nursing.
Current Maryland Licensed Practical Nurse License.
Current CPR Certification/First Aide.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Job Type: Part-time
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.