Clients in Need:
1. Male, 74-years old, Middletown, VA. Client is recovering from a stroke and receives in-home physical therapy. He spends most of his time in bed, but he does use a wheelchair and can bear weight with supervision. The client needs assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting and eating. Full-time/part-time hours available, 7 days/week, 9am-5pm.
2. Female, 63-years old, Woodstock, VA. Client lives alone, has leukemia and is a fall risk. She walks with a cane. She is generally independent but needs a caregiver to supervise and assist her as needed. The caregiver will assist with meal preparation, dressing, bathing, medication reminders, light cleaning, and laundry. Part-time hours, M-Fr, 9am – 2pm.
3. Female, 89-years old, Winchester. Client is recovering from a stroke and needs assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, etc. Flexible schedule available – daytime and evening hours available, Part-time or Full-time hours, with the possibility of some overnights.
4. Female, 84-years old, Winchester. Client uses a walker for ambulation/mobility. She must be supervised while walking and transferring to prevent falls/injury. Client needs reminders to take her medication. Caregiver is needed to assist her in completing her daily hygiene routine/bathing, meal preparation, and housekeeping/laundry needs. Daytime hours, 5hr/day, 7-days/week available.
5. Female, 100-years old, Winchester. Client is quite independent and self-sufficient. She needs a caregiver to supervise and assist her as needed. The caregiver will assist with meal preparation, medication reminders, light cleaning, and laundry. Part-time hours, M/Tu/W/Fr, 5pm – 9pm, with the possibility of some overnights.
Compensation: $10.00 - $11.00/hour
- Certifications: CNA, PCA, or HHA certification required. Not certified? We have scholarships available so it's possible to get certified at no cost to you! Caregivers must be certified within 90 days of hire to remain employed.
- Screening: Virginia State Criminal Background Check
- References: At least 2 professional references
WHY WORK FOR US?
- PPE provided to ensure our caregivers can do their job safely.
- 1-to-1 caregiver to client ratio.
- We offer flexible schedules and will work with your availability.
- Part-time and full-time work is available with the option of overtime.
- Very fulfilling and rewarding work!
- We are a top-rated workplace that has been assisting clients in their homes for 20+ years with a dedicated office staff ready to support you.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.