SenCura Home Care is hiring NOW!
Immediate need for STRONG caregivers in the Ashburn area for morning shifts!
We are looking for responsible caregivers with patience, great communication skills, easy going personality, and someone who has the ability to transfer a client with confidence.
Click the link to apply now!
If caring for seniors is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
JOB DUTIES – We provide high quality care for seniors and high quality jobs for caregivers!
- Personal care; assistance with bathing and dressing.
- Client safety; assistance with range of motion exercises and transfers from bed to chair, chair to commode, and vice versa.
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Communicating and documenting the important events during your shifts
WE OFFER - The SenCura Home Care Team Cares Together!
- We offer PPE and a COVID Free environment! We have excellent COVID-19 education and protocols in place.
- One on One Care with a Client in Their Home.
- We Match Caregivers with Clients Based on Skills, Experience, and Location!
- Overtime & Holiday Pay Opportunities.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Referral Bonus.
- Recognition Programs with Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
- Monthly Newsletter made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
- Office Support 24/7
JOB REQUIREMENTS - Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors. We are looking for someone who:
- Must have knowledge of proper body mechanics to assist a client during transfers confidently
- Must have a driver's license and auto insurance
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- CNA, PCA, HHA, or some caregiving (personal or professional) experience a plus
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com