Griswold Home Care is the pioneer in in-home non-medical home care industry. We cover Duval, St. Johns, Clay, and Nassau counties and are looking for dedicated individuals who wish to help people in our community. Those for which providing home care is a calling and a mission, not just a means to a weekly check.
- High earning potential
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Freedom to pursue personal goals and ambitions
- Become part of a team while having the freedom to work independently
- Work for clients that appreciate your effort and good work ethics.
We are looking for caregivers with at least one year of experience as a CNA or HHA in a home or facility environment. We also treasure those who have experience caring for loved ones as their personal caregiver. If you have either or a combination of the above, please contact us.
- Empathy, compassion, and a genuine caring attitude.
- Ability to pass or have a completed Level II background check required by the State of Florida.
- Licensed as a CNA in Florida or certification as a Home Health Aide
- Ability to travel to work assignments within the Jacksonville Metro area.
- Ability and energy to be on-time and be a trustworthy caregiver.
- Be a great communicator. Either by sharing or suggesting information with your clients, their families, our office, or your fellow caregivers that enhance the home care experience for our clients.
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.