Always Best Care of Albuquerque-Rio Rancho, is a fast-growing Non-Medical Home Care Agency providing at home care to Seniors in the Albuqueruqe, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas areas. We are looking for an experienced Scheduler to join our team. The Scheduler is responsible for the coordination of services between clients and caregivers (CNA's), by implementation of schedules, adequate staffing and continuity of care to best meet the client’s needs (level of care, personality, location, etc.) of each client.
The candidate must love the thrill of solving spontaneous challenges and have an innate desire to help those who cannot help themselves. CNA preferred.
• Accurately Place Appropriate Caregivers with Clients' Schedules
• Answer Telephones and Greet the Public
• Maintain Timely and Accurate Data Entry in All Relative Care Systems Maintain Professional Relationships with Clients and Caregivers
• Independently Respond and Resolve All Matters within Job description
• Direct Appropriate Matters to Director and Managers
• Maintain Office Supplies and Office Organization/Cleanliness
• Take On-Call telephone calls on Weekends and Weeknights as directed (Rotation)
Job Type - Full-time
• At least 1 year of experience in healthcare scheduling, preferably in private duty home care * CNA Cert/NM License (Required)
• Excellent interpersonal skills. A successful applicant will be developing and managing relationships with aides, nurses, clients, and referral sources.
• Strong background in customer service.
• Available to work Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; with rotating on call duties
• Health care experience is a plus but not a requirement.
• English Fluency
• Highly motivated individual with ability to take initiative
• Team Player
• Organizational Skills
• Friendly, Compassionate, Positive Demeanor
• Must have proficiency in computers and computer systems
• Must quickly learn and master our unique scheduling system
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.