As a caregiver at ABRiO Care, you’ll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve elderly in need of love and care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions; meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
ABRiO Care - Cottonwood Office serves clients within the Verde Valley:
- Camp Verde
- Village of Oak Creek
Benefits of a Caregiver career:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free certifications and courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Paid Sick Time – Earn as you go!
- Mileage Reimbursement – We’ll provide you with the technology to track your mileage and we’ll compensate travel on the job with private duty clients.
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements.
***If you are interested in applying please go to abriocare.com, select Cottonwood location to apply for the Direct Support Professional (DSP) position by filling out the online application.***