One On One Care is looking to hire 2 full-time, in-home caregivers to work with clients in Centreville and Woodbridge.
Compensation - $11.50/hour
Clients in Need:
1. Female, 27-years old, Woodbridge. Client is developmentally delayed with congenital brain abnormalities. She requires total care with bathing, dressing, and toileting. She must be prompted and physically assisted with all other ADLs. She must be physically fed by others, although she can feed herself finger foods. She is mobile but needs assistance when transferring. The family is looking for a compassionate caregiver who can stay with the client 8a-4p, Mon.-Fri.
2. Female, 15-years old, Centreville. Client is a quadriplegic who requires total care for all ADL’s. She must be repositioned frequently to prevent skin breakdown. Caregiver will also assist the client with navigating her online classes. Care is needed 8a-4p, Mon.-Fri.
- Certifications: CNA, PCA, or HHA certification required.
- Screening: Virginia State Criminal Background Check
- References: At least 2 professional references
Why work for us?
- PPE provided to ensure our caregivers can do their job safely.
- 1-to-1 caregiver to client ratio.
- We offer flexible schedules and will work with your availability.
- Part-time and full-time work is available with the option of overtime.
- Very fulfilling and rewarding work!
- We are a top-rated workplace that has been assisting clients in their homes for 20+ years with a dedicated office staff ready to support you.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.