Senior Helpers has an exciting opportunity in West Chester for an experienced and dedicated caregiver. If you enjoy building relationships and improving the quality of life for the elderly this is the perfect fit for you!
This position is 40 hours a week working in our Concierge Program. Multiple clients are cared for during each shift. Each client is seen from 15 minutes up to 2 hours depending on their needs.
Schedule options: 7:00am -3:00pm Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Responsibilities and Duties
Personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulation assistance)
Light housekeeping/ Laundry
Assist with daily exercises
Pet care: includes cats and dogs
Companionship (Conversations, take client to activities)
Transportation (driving clients to appointments and errands)Meals (Preparing specific meals, escorting to the dining room)
$200 Bonus - Ask me about this TODAY
Health Insurance coverage/AFLAC
Paid time off
Sign on Bonus when referring new caregivers
Referral bonuses for new clients
Specialized Dementia and Parkinson’s training
Qualifications and Skills
• Must be able to work as a team
• Willing to work with multiple clients throughout the shift
• Must have reliable transportation to drive clients to/from appointments
• 1 year experience as a Caregiver
• 2 step PPD (2 injections and 2 readings) within the last 12 months OR a chest X-ray within the last 2 years OR QuantiFERON Gold Blood Test
• Drivers license and Social security card
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.