Monarch Senior Solutions is Hiring!
DFW and North Texas - Plano, Allen, Dallas, McKinney, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Prosper
Competitive Wages and Paid Time Off Program!
Hiring for multiple positions - In Home - Assisted Living - Hospice Opportunities!
Overview: As a professional care provider at Monarch Senior Solutions, the Client Care Partner will be a part of a team that strives to care for and support their clients and their families the same way they would care for their own loved ones.
Job Description: Under the supervision of the Administrator, RN supervisor or designee, the Client Care Partner will build meaningful relationships with the seniors and their families while providing superior client care. Responsibilities include but are not limited to using proper technique during the implementation and support of daily activities, including: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, positions, transfer, mobility, incontinence care and light housekeeping while following appropriate policies and procedures.
Other tasks (not an all-inclusive list) include:
• Facilitates and participates in programs to engage clients with individualized care plans.
• Maintains professional and effective communication while ensuring the clients feel safe.
• Promptly responds to all client care needs and notifies management immediately of changes in conditions, emergency situations and incidents.
• May be requested to drive personal or client car.
• Education: High school diploma, GED, or educational equivalent preferred. Successfully complete training as required by state regulations. Complete 12 hours of continuing education (provided through Monarch Senior Solutions in services).
• Experience: Knowledge and experience with residents with variety of diseases including but not limited to Alzheimer’s disease and/or related dementia highly desirable.
• Other: Dedication to serve seniors with passion and excellent customer service. Flexibility to perform various duties in service to the clients and the ability to work in a team environment. Ability to read, write, speak and interpret English. Must meet all health requirements, including TB testing and pass company and state required background checks.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands: The physical demands are representative of the essential functions of this job. Refer to the corporate compliance competencies & responsibilities for an all-inclusive list of the position physical demands and work environment conditions. ADA Rules Apply.
• Ability to exert maximum muscle force necessary to lift, push, pull, move and transfer up to 100 pounds.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Monarch Senior Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Our Company is an “at‐will” employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening and TB testing (if required by position).
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.