Have a passion to help others? We invite you to apply to Kadan Homecare, a top home care provider with openings throughout the Sandy Springs area. We pair caregivers with patients near their own home and provide a robust training program so you can learn, grow, and make a difference in the lives of seniors in your own community.
Successful applicants will have a background in caregiving in homecare, hospital, assisted living, nursing home or other medical environment. Must pass all background checks and have current TB test and CPR certification.
If you have a serving heart, experience and a passion to help others we would like to hear from you.
Come join our winning team!
· Control your own schedule
· Hourly rate is based on acuity of the individual case
· Choose from many available shifts—from 4 hours up to 12 hours
· Nurses and case managers who guide and support you in providing client care
· Protection with top-of-the-line PPE
· Clients in all areas of Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties
· Family owned and operated for over 30 years with high team member retention rates
· Rated #1 by our clients and our team members year-after-year
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Current TB or Xray
Authorized to work in the US