Service area will include Washington DC
HHA or DC CNA Required
Home Care Assistance is currently building our team of compassionate and skilled caregivers. Join our team - We are looking for dedicated, responsible, and passionate individuals to provide exceptional care to our clients.
Do you have experience working with seniors? Are you compassionate and want to bring comfort and companionship to the lives of seniors?
Responsibilities may include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Meal preparation, cooking, and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping, laundry, changing bed linens
- Transportation to doctor appointments, pharmacy, market, etc.
- Transfers (i.e. from bed to wheelchair)
- Medication reminders
- Companionship, mental and social stimulation
- Exercise and physical assistance
- CNA License in DC or HHA License required
- Clean criminal background check
- Physical and TB/Chest Xray clearance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Compliant with I-9 requirements.)
- Oral and written communication skills. English is mandatory.
- Formal training or experience in the home care field or school (preferred)
- Dementia Care skills (preferred).
- Professional attire and demeanor required
Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. We offer a 20% company match.
- Flexible shifts: Part-time, Full-time, Mornings/Afternoons/Nights/Weekends
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid training
- Caregiver recognition
- Referral and retention programs
If this sounds like a great match we’d love to hear from you! Apply today!
HCA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.