Home Care Assistance - CHAMPIONS OF AGING WELL!
Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
- Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc
- Provide transportation services
- Conduct basic errands and light housekeeping
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your Client's care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local senior center, play board game)
- Maintain a detailed record of services provides and client's current conditions
- Alert Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator of major changes or incidents during your shift
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisors
- Fingerprinting, TB test clearance
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit
- Clean criminal background check
- Oral and written communication skills. English is mandatory.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Compliant with I-9 requirements.) ex: 2 forms of ID-CA Driver's License or Identification/passport or Permanent Resident ID/Social Security Card
- Formal training or experience in the home care field or school at least 1 year (preferred)
- Dementia Care skills (preferred)
- Professional attire and demeanor required
- 3 professional references pertaining to caregiving experience (preferred)
- Flexible hours, part-time & full-time positions available, day and night shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rate + opportunity for increases $13-18/hr
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid orientation/training
- Benefits (medical, dental and vision, paid sick leave)
- Masks, gloves, and other essential gear to keep you protected during your shifts.
- SIGN-ON BONUS AND REFERRAL BONUS!!!!
- LOTS OF PERKS!!!!!
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call