You are a talented, caring, compassionate individual passionate about providing exceptional in-home care seniors and other in need. We serve Loudoun and Western Fairfax Counties, including Herndon, Reston, Sterling, Centreville, Ashburn and Leesburg.
Homewatch CareGivers of Loudoun
2 Pidgeon Hill Drive
Sterling VA, 20165
Seeking Caregivers who:
· Are CNA’s or PCA’s (preferred)
· Are reliable, dependable, honest and caring
· Speak and write in English
· Have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and can drive to clients’ homes
· Assisting the agency’s clients with their personal care needs in accordance with the care plan, client service agreement and CNA qualifications.
· Assist clients with activities of daily living (ADL’s) in a safe and beneficial manner.
· May be required to take clients to appointment or run errands.
· Must complete 12 hours of company-provided training per year.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility.
· Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
· Must pass all background screenings with satisfactory results.
· Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day.
· Able to lift 20-30 pounds.
· Paid PCA/CNA training
·Health Insurance through Kaiser Permanente for qualifying employees
· One week of Paid Time Off per year
. Premium Sunday rates
· Premium Holiday Pay
· Paid drive-time plus mileage reimbursement between two clients on the same day
· Supplemental insurance through Aflac
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Referral bonuses provided for employees and clients referred
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.