Homecentris Personal care agency is looking for a female caregiver originally from Lebanon, Israel, Pakistan, Vietnam or India who can:
- Assists clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) as instructed by the Nurse Case Manager and the client specific care plan.
- Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, bathing and personal hygiene, assistance with dressing and grooming, eating, mobility, and toileting.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, meal preparation and planning, light housekeeping, errands, accompaniment to appointments, and assistance with communication such as the use of the telephone.
- Cooking small middle east food for the client.
- 1-2 years of caregiver experience (preferred)
- Current health certificate/physical examination and TB testing.
- Current CPR & First Aide certification from an approved training source.
- Clean criminal background screening. (we reimburse the amount)
- Reliable Transportation.
We would like to have you to come aboard!!
Some of he perks for working with us:
- Medical Insurance
- PTO - Paid time off
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.