Home Care for the 21st Century is a national franchise business that is looking for the best of the best in working for a national brand. We are looking for someone who aligns with our core values and seeks a profession in the healthcare industry.
We offer paid training!
What You’ll Do:
- Connect deeply with clients
- Carry out care plans with oversight from the Registered Nurse (includes assistance with activities of daily living, personal care, medication reminders, assistance using medical devices, meal preparation, companionship, light housekeeping, etc.)
You’ll Fit In If:
- You’re warm, compassionate, patient, intelligent, cheerful, trustworthy, and reliable
- You’re deeply committed to caring for others
You take initiative, are resourceful, and communicate effectively
- You have an unwavering, passionate commitment to the customer experience and service excellence
Our Promise to You:
- A culture of appreciation, gratitude and excellence. You'll feel like family, and you'll notice it right away! We do everything we can to ensure that your voice is heard and that you feel supported.
- The hours you want. Our scheduling team is devoted to getting you the visits you want and keeping you busy.
- Stability or flexibility - whatever works for you. Full-time, part-time, and per diem positions are available.
- The support you need to be successful. There's a team member there to assist you 24/7. Detailed, up-to-date care plans and collaboration with Home Care for the 21st Century Care Managers will help you feel equipped and comfortable.
Contact with clients under a wide variety of circumstances. Care is provided in client’s living environment with varying situations, including private homes, independent or assisted living or in an institution such as a hospital or long-term care facility. May be required to respond to emergency situations. Travel required. Position includes tasks that have the potential for exposure to blood/body fluids/tissues and other potentially infectious material such as body fluids/tissues.
Reports to the Clinical Supervisor/DON
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of one of the following
- Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to patient, self, and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence to substantiate this.
- Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping, and meal preparation.
- Must understand and respect clients, including ethics and confidentiality of care.
- Must have current CPR certification. Online certification is not accepted.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Corrected visual and hearing acuity required..
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.