Why Charter Senior Living?
“I believe in the Charter Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit. I do this every day as I help care for our residents. They may need extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I am enhancing their spirit. I feel honored to make such a difference in someone’s life!
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100 per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
-Charter Senior Living Associate
Your potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a “job”. We want each of our associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for all duties to safely provide for the resident’s care and well-being in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all of the care needs a resident might require including, but not limited to, toileting, ambulation, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, escorting, and transferring from place to place.
- Will assist in the dining room during meal times including, but not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus tables.
- Will assist with activities when required and/or be responsible for getting the residents to scheduled activities.
- Will be responsible for getting the resident ready and to the lobby for scheduled appointments
- Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and report to Medication Tech/Resident Care Coordinator/HSD immediately.
- Capable of washing, drying, folding and returning laundry to the correct resident.
- Collects and disposes trash in designated receptacles.
- Has knowledge of, and can demonstrate proper technique, or can learn how to assist with a gait belt, sit to stand lift, transfer board, oxygen equipment, catheter, specimen, transfer pole, trapeze, wheel chair, scale, and other equipment as directed by the Resident Care Coordinator/HSD.
- Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights.
Charter is a drug-free work environment. All offers of employment are subject to passing background check and drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- To Serve with Honor
- To Serve with Purpose
- To Serve with Courage
- To Have Fun While Serving