Over 15 years of serving individuals in Michigan
HCA has built a reputation of high quality, conscientious private duty personal care services to the elderly, sick, and disabled in their home. Our core philosophy, "caring is our promise, quality is our commitment" shapes how we do business. We treat people with dignity while focusing on helping maintain independence and an active, enjoyable life.
Home Care Alternatives is currently seeking caring & reliable caregivers who have a passion for taking care of the elderly and disabled. Individuals who are hired have an additional opportunity to receive a $300 sign on bonus!!!
$12.00+$2.25 Premium Pay (through September 30, 2021)
Area's needing coverage: Okemos w/ additional hours if willing to travel.
The Home Care Alternatives Difference:
· All cases overseen by Clinical Director/LPN
· Health, dental, and vision insurance.
· Weekly direct deposits
· Flexible scheduling
· Training and orientation for all classes
The HHA Candidate Qualities:
· 1 year Home Health Aide experience (preferred but not required)
· 1 year experience with using a hoyer lift or must be willing to train
· Personal care experience
· Availability to work a few days weekly & every other weekend
For more information, apply through this post or call the office at 517-927-7836 to schedule an interview.
Home Care Alternatives
5700 Executive Dr Ste 1
Lansing MI 48911
· Must be 18+ to apply (required)
· Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen (required)
· Must have a valid driver's license & reliable transportation to and from work (required)
· Must have experience with showering clients or willing to train (required)
· Must have experience OR willing to train on hoyers/pivot transfer techniques (required)