Come join one of the largest home care companies in the nation - we have openings near you! We're hiring caring and compassionate CAREGivers, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Home Health Aides to work with seniors in their homes throughout the area. Become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout your community.
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required. Ideal for students, retirees, and professionals that would love to earn while making a difference
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Competitive Wages & Benefits. Earn a living while making a difference.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make new friends: Our CAREGivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGivers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional and respectful manner
- Complete a criminal background check
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.