ONLY APPLY IF NY STATE LICENSED! NEW GRADS WELCOME
NY STATE LICENSE REQUIRED.
(Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island)
Responsibilities of the CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant:
• Provide patient care in accordance with nursing supervision, the written Plan of Care and
Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
Benefits and Compensation:
• Salary: Start at $18/HR
• Paid orientation.
• Competitive compensation.
• Sick days.
• Direct deposit available
• Easy access to 24/7 support.
• Wide variety of shifts and locations.
• Flexible Schedules – full time or part time available.
• Weekend Schedule available.
Required Onboarding Documents
NYS CNA License and Registration
2 copies of your resume
Two Professional Reference Letters
Driver’s license or government-issued picture ID (work authorization if applicable)
Social Security card
An up-to-date physical (within the last year) that must indicate:
PPD within the last year or chest x-ray if positive PPD within last 2 years
Measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella titers
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification