HCR Home Care is hiring! Now offering quarterly bonuses!
Summary: Provide personal care and supportive services to individuals in the community in the privacy of their home.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Ensure the safety of the patient, patient’s family and/or the employee.
· Maintain HIPPA.
· Provide one’s own transportation to and from assignments, and arrive promptly to all assigned HCR work locations.
· Commit to be available for work and accept assignments when offered.
· Be able to speak and write in English in order to follow the plan of care, communicate effectively with patient and interdisciplinary team.
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, and to ensure patient safety at all times in the household. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be evaluated and may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to visually recognize objects within 20 feet, have the ability to speak and hear.
· Frequent walking and standing (80%-100% of the time)
· Frequent lifting
· Must be able to lift / move 40 lbs. unassisted
· May require pushing / pulling / transferring 10 lbs. of weight
· Sufficient hand strength and dexterity to carry out care plan duties
· Ability to bend, stoop, reach, pull and push unsupported, routinely.
· Ability to climb two flights of stairs
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.