RN Services Private Duty Care is a locally owned and managed home health care company. For over 20 years, we have serviced high-end clients in the St Louis and surrounding areas. We are seeking caring, dependable and team-oriented individuals who possess a true passion for caring for our geriatric community.
· High School Diploma
· Must be a licensed driver with a clean driving record and adhere to RNS vehicle safety.
· Has a vehicle that is currently insured.
· Must own a cellphone with internet and texting capabilities
· Must have daily access to RNS email
· Knowledge of the English language
· Must complete all physical and mental demands for described position.
· Has corrected vision and hearing within normal range.
· Provides care agreed upon by client, client's family and RN Services
· Follows directions as provided by the client, clients family and RN Services
· Communicate effectively with above stated
· Agrees to variable work schedule
· Is responsible for working assigned shifts and/or finding coverage
· Ability to connect with geriatric clients
· Monitoring vitals, ADL's, transfers using a gait belt or assistive devices
· TB test (required within 90 days of hire)
· CPR (required within 90 days of hire)
Job Type: Part-time
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Shifts: All shifts - must have some weekend availability
Minimum shift 4 hours; Maximum shift 12 hours;
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.