Golden Age Companions is looking for an assertive, self-starting, and energetic person who is mainly responsible in recruiting and placing caregivers with our clients - working side by side with our other scheduling coordinator. Additionally, there will be some B2B fieldwork to promote the brand and build relationships with other facilities to generate more referrals.
Position: Staffing Coordinator
Reports to: Case Manager
Supervises: Home Care Aides (caregivers)
**Please read job description in detail prior to applying**
This job requires wearing a few hats. You will be part-time in the office assisting with scheduling and staffing caregivers for our families. Additionally, there will be field work to promote our B2B network with other facilities/rehab centers, etc. to help drive new referrals to the business. We have a senior resource program that will be promoted. The job starts out part-time and will eventually be full time.
Example hours: 10am to 3pm, 3 days per week. From 10am to 1pm there will be staffing cases/etc, and from 1 to 3pm will be marketing field-work visiting facilities.
Senior Care Recruiter and Scheduling Coordinator
As our Recruiting and Scheduling Coordinator, you will be involved in planning and implementing recruiting campaigns. You will also be responsible for a variety of duties associated with full-cycle recruiting of staff to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing, collecting pre-employment documents, and retention. And, you will help select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on the needs of our clients.
Definition: One who assigns and schedules providers to each client for which he/she is responsible. Supervises assignment and provides channels of communication between management, applicants, providers and clients.
- 1-3+ years related experience – healthcare, senior care, or other fast-paced staffing/ recruiting organization
- Self-direction with exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Technology skills including Microsoft Office and other back-office systems
- Highly organized and able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities are a requirement, as schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions
- Must pass a criminal history background check, pre-employment physical and drug screen
- CRM Experience, computer proficient
- A plus if you have already used ClearCare Online scheduling software
This is a position designed for 30-40 hours per week, based on company requirements. The hours will start out part time and move to full time as we gain more clients. Work is usually performed weekdays, between the hours of 8am and 5pm. There will be additional after-hours work, including being "on call" for after-hours calls from employees and clients.
At Golden Age Companions, we know that happy employees make happy clients. From the front desk to the founder, Golden Age Companions is dedicated to improving the lives of seniors and others who have reached the point in life where they need companion care.
We match clients with a carefully chosen, highly compatible caregiver because we believe that every caregiver is absolutely critical to our success. We are seeking more Caregivers to join our team! If you have an interest in assisting in the daily care of an elder or disabled individuals and a desire to develop a career in the home health industry, apply today!
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Innovative -- Forward-thinking and tech-savvy,
People-oriented -- Clients and employees treated like family
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Life Insurance
- Free checking account / banking
- Employee Recognition
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.