Hiring immediately! For clients in Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, and Fallbrook
Attention military families. YOU have the power to change lives, no experience necessary. Acute shortages of home healthcare aides are threatening care for an alarming number of vulnerable seniors and people with serious disabilities, so we need your help! Sign up today for a special training/mentorship program for military spouses, and learn the ropes from a RN director of nursing. This is your opportunity to learn new skills, enter a growth industry, and make a real difference for those in need.
BRIGHTSTAR IS PERFECT FOR MILITARY FAMILIES:
- Special training/mentorship program for military spouses
- Flexible per diem work schedule – accept/decline shifts to fit your needs
- Weekly pay with direct deposit & bonus opportunities
- Caring and supportive team behind you 24/7
- Multi-award winning agency, including 2021 HomeCare Pulse “Employer of Choice” for employee satisfaction
- If you PCS, you could transfer to over 350 BrightStar locations across 38 states
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with seniors and others with health challenges
- Cheerfully provide personal care services and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as mobility assistance, meal prep, feeding, laundry, companionship, errands, and medication reminders.
- Work from a written plan of care, and document observed changes to the RN Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Registration on California’s Home Care Aide Registry (we can show you how)
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Must be 18 or older, licensed driver with reliable automobile and proof of insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.