Never Before Seen Sliding Pay Scale, The More Days You Work the Hire Your Pay Rate Goes!
Vista Springs is a Veteran-Owned/Veteran-Led Organization. We are hiring compassionate individuals that are motivated to partner with us in providing outstanding lifestyles to the seniors we have the honor of serving.
These outstanding individuals will work within a Vista Springs community that reaches beyond the simple service of senior care. We work collaboratively with families to create a unique extension of care and support for our community members. We are passionately focused on creating communities that are vibrant, stimulating, purposeful and engaging, with beautiful accommodations and the best amenities.
New Competitive Rates! No Experience Necessary! Paid Training!
Vista Springs is hiring! We are looking for inspiring and motivational individuals who are ready to deliver our Full of Life mission-driven purpose of making people happier and healthier. Vista Springs offers many wonderful perks including, but not limited to:
- Heavily subsidized low cost major medical plan.
- Short Term Disability
- Dental and Vision Insurance, retirement plan, and generous Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay check.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Program.
- Advancement Potential.
- Catered Living/Active Lifestyle, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
- Realize your full potential for career growth and professional excellence by bringing your full-self every day to thrive in our Joy in Work environment in one of our beautiful Award-winning purpose-built and master-planned communities.
Be part of a dynamic and dedicated team.
Provide comfort, safety and general supervision to residents by assisting them with activities of daily living and tending to their individual care needs while learning their unique preferences and personalities to assure a safe, protected, clean and orderly environment.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Arrive punctually at your scheduled shift time ready to work
Understand, comply with and promote Resident Rights.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident health information as required by HIPAA
- Understand and comply with Universal precautions and infection control, isolation, fire, safety and sanitation practices and procedures.
- Ensure a safe environment for residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Provide resident care as outlined in resident care guide/service plan.
- Answer residents’ call signals. Respond to door alarms, fire alarms, etc.
- Complete daily charting and documentation as required.
Observe and report resident behavior and condition changes (including food/liquid intake/output, vital signs, skin concerns, weight and signs of injury or neglect.)
- Obtain residents weight, vitals and conduct blood sugar checks as directed. Report results to the resident care manager/ resident care specialist.
- Adhere to procedures regarding equipment, cleaners and other hazardous materials and report incidents or accidents in a timely fashion.
- Attend mandatory in –service meetings and other continuing education opportunities as report incidents or accidents in a timely fashion.
- Attend mandatory in-service meetings and other continuing education opportunities as required.
- Display a caring, respectful and positive attitude when addressing residents, family members and co-workers.
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility and accounts for his/her actions
- Customer Oriented: Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ethical: Demonstrates conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards
- Respectful: Displays a caring, respectful and positive attitude when addressing residents, family members and co-workers.
- Honest/ integrity: Is truthful and seen as credible in the workplace.
- Relationship Building: Effectively builds relationships with residents and co-workers.
- Reliability: Is dependable and trustworthy
- Responsible: Is held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Creativity: Seeks ways to improve all aspects of the job; brainstorms to develop suggestions and new ideas
- Communication: Communicates openly and honestly and with tact; promotes cooperation, trust and open exchange of ideas; treats others with respect; expresses facts and thoughts in writing in a clear and organized way; resolves conflicts in a positive way.
- Time Management: Effectively prepares and uses a ‘to do ‘list; allocates time to planning, thinking and mapping out tasks; controls time spent in attending meetings and controls interruptions.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education and Experience
High school Graduate or General Education Degree (GED), no prior experience necessary
Must have basic knowledge of operating a computer and familiarity with Word, Excel and Outlook in a windows environment.
Certificates & Licenses
First aid and CPR (training provided)
On the job training
Stand C Lift/Carry Transfer
Walk C 10 lbs. or less O
Sit O 11-20 lbs. F
Reach Outward F 21-50 lbs. F
Reach Above Shoulder F 51-100 lbs. F
Climb N Over 100 lbs. N
Squat or Kneel F Push/ Pull
Bend F 12 lbs. or less F
Twist F 13-25 lbs. O
26-40 lbs. F
41-100 lbs. O
Over 100 lbs. N