Are you looking for a CNA job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Bel Air MD employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
- PRN options available
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Confinement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Training
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Legal Services
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Financial Advice Services
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- We promote from within
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice 2 YEARS RUNNING
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device
- Our location is accredited by the Joint Commission!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening and overnight opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- High school diploma or GED
- Licensed as a Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) in good standing
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is required (unless participating in an approved Mentor Program)
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
- Works as a team member.
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information.
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.