Come join one of the fastest-growing home care companies in the nation. As a leading senior care provider and the first national in-home care company to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®, we foster a culture of trust, inclusivity, and support and are proud to be a part of the community. If you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to apply. Reasons you will love it here:
- Help our clients maintain their independence
- Build relationships with clients
- Flexible caregiver hours
- Supportive culture
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of others
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Growing industry with opportunities for advancement
- Caregiver Companions
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Employee Referral Benefits
- Opportunities for Overtime Pay
- Work Close to Home
- Direct Deposit
- Hiring Immediately
- Flexible Schedules Work when it suits you.
- Job Training: Specialized training and opportunities for personal certifications.
- Professional Development: Continual education and training opportunities to support your career goals.
- Satisfaction: As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. It’s more than just a job.