We are looking for Home Care Aides to join our team! You will be directly working with patients, one-on-one, following an individualized plan of care in patient homes.
If you operate with compassion, have a big heart, not only provide personalized and attentive care, but build genuine relationships with those you serve, than you have what what we're looking for!
Strong verbal and listening skills are needed to succeed in this role. Prior Home Care, Home Health, or Hospice experience is required.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as moving in and out of bed or wheelchairs, taking baths or showers, toileting, dressing
- Help around the house: changing bed linens, doing laundry, cleaning dishes, or preparing meals
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor in the office
- Build relationships with patients by conversing, reading aloud, pursuing hobbies to help keep them mentally engaged and active
- Medications reminders
- Engage with patients; we believe in interactive caregiving
WHY JOIN THE INDUSTRY?
- Experience with the elderly, prior professional experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license required
- Reliable vehicle
Make a difference!
- Dental, vision and term life benefits available after 60 days
- Telemedicine and minimal essential care (preventive) plan avail. immediately, can enroll in enhanced health plan after one year
- Competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.