***$100 BONUS if current registration with California Home Care Aide Registry
IMMEDIATE SHIFTS AVAILABLE for Caregivers, Personal Care Attendants, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aid (HHA)
*New to caregiving? We have positions for you too! Not sure what the California Home Care Registry is? All caregivers in California must be registered, but don't worry we will help you through this simple step to become a caregiver.
URGENTLY HIRING FOR CAREGIVERS throughout the Temecula Valley
(Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Anza, Winchester, French Valley)
Do you have a passion for helping others?
Do you have a calling to #BeEssential in a vulnerable person’s life? We have an opportunity for you to work as a caregiver to make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities. Right at Home North County is more than a team we are family and do all we can to help our caregivers be successful in the field and feel fulfilled in their work. We are rated as one of the top caregiving agencies by both are caregivers and clients. We love caregivers with experience, but we also look forward to training those new to the field and interested in a career as a caregiver.
: Our greatest priority is the health and well-being of our clients and caregivers.
What You'll Do and Who you Are:
- We supply PPE equipment for caregivers
- COVID screening tests are provided at our office to any employee who is feeling unwell to screen for COVID
- Safety is our priority and we are ready to interview candidates virtually on Zoom or with a mask and social distancing in the office. You choose the type of interview you are comfortable with.
- San Diego News 10 featured our safety protocols in a story you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09I05Suz7g8&t=16s
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
What We Offer:
- You're an honest, energetic, and approachable type and are able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile; you take pride in your work, and you cope well under pressure and thrive in a challenge.
- You don't mind getting a little dirty...this could include providing assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry, and other household chores.
- You can prepare a good meal and know your way around the kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways- this could include providing:
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with a range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Transportation to medical appointments and errands
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
**Hiring immediately in Temecula and North County San Diego
**Both full-time and part-time positions available
**Weekend and overnight shifts available
- A great work environment with a team that is like family!
- PPE provided along with COVID-19 specific training to keep caregivers and clients safe, as well as COVID Testing
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit (W-4)
- Supplemental health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Health and wellness discount savings program
- Flexible scheduling
- PAID training and development
- PAID travel time in between clients & mileage
- Accrued PAID sick time
- Employee referral bonus
- Caregiver client matching
- We have your back with a 24/7 on-call staff support line
- Mobile time tracking and care notes app
- Weekend, evening, and 24-hour care opportunities with incentives, if desired
- Access to Leadership: we promote from within! Five of our eight-person in-office support team started out with us as caregivers.
- Caregiving recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Award-winning business: 2021 Caring Star Award, Home Care Plus Trusted Provider, as well as recognized within the Right at Home franchise for highest Caregiver and Client Satisfaction in the West Region
- Local owned franchise with 3 locations, while part of a national company with over 400 locations worldwide
Nice to Have:
- 18 years of age
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
- Reliable transportation to and from each shift
- 6 months caregiving experience, experience caring for a family member counts! We are willing to train people new to the field that are interested in a caregiving career.
We value your investment in your career and license as a CNA and offer our active California licensed CNA's an increased pay rate.
Hear from our Caregivers:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) license
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver or Home Health Aide in homes or facilities
- Experience with dementia, hospice, or facilities a plus
"I love Right at Home, I don't know why, but maybe because of the staff. They are polite, kind, and professionals. They relate to me in a very kind way." Vivian- Caregiver
"I like how everyone works as a team and cares for each other." Helen- Caregiver
"I appreciate how they check-up with the clients and the caregivers about the care, they upgrade things to make the company better, they get back to you quickly, and they answer my questions as they come up." Melanie- Caregiver
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters and with a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve. Learn more about working for us at www.rahtemecula.com .
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.