$100 BONUS if current registration with California Home Care Aide Registry
*New to caregiving and not sure what the California Home Care Registry is? All caregivers in California must be registered, but don't worry we will help you through this simple step to become a caregiver.
BECOME A CAREGIVER OFFERING COMPANIONSHIP AND HOMEMAKER SERVICES TO SENIORS - JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE HELPING SENIORS BATTLE LONELINESS
There is a huge need now more than ever in keeping our Seniors healthy physically and emotionally. Whether it is things they need help with around the house or just someone to talk to and have around, you can do something that is mutually beneficial and earn a living doing it. Our team has an urgent hiring need and is looking for caring people who want to make a difference, now more than ever. We will work with you and your availability to ensure that you can manage your personal obligations throughout these uncertain times and still make a living doing something you enjoy.
Safety is our priority and we are ready to interview candidates virtually on Zoom or with a mask and social distancing in the office. You choose the type of interview you are comfortable with. We provide PPE and COVID testing to keep both our staff and clients safe.
: Our greatest priority is the health and well-being of our clients and caregivers.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING FOR CAREGIVER SHIFTS throughout North County San Diego (Escondido, Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Ramona, Fallbrook, Bonsall)
What You Will Do:
- We supply PPE equipment for caregivers
- COVID screening tests are provided at our office to any employee who is feeling unwell to make certain it is not COVID
- Safety is our priority and we are ready to interview candidates virtually on Zoom or with a mask and social distancing in the office. You choose the type of interview you are comfortable with.
- San Diego News 10 featured our safety protocols in a story you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09I05Suz7g8&t=16s
You will be responsible for providing courteous care by helping individuals with their activities of daily living.
Work tasks may include:
What We Offer:
- Light housekeeping tasks such as making beds
- Laundering clothes or linen
- Preparing nutritious meals and washing dishes
- Companionship, emotional support
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for errands and appointments
**Hiring immediately in North County San Diego, and Fallbrook, as well as Temecula
**Both full-time and part-time positions available
**Weekend and overnight shifts available
- A great work environment with a team that is like family!
- PPE provided along with COVID-19 specific training to keep care providers and clients safe
- COVID Testing provided
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit (W-4)
- Supplemental health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Health and wellness discount savings program
- Flexible scheduling- tell us when you can work
- PAID training and development
- PAID travel time in between clients & mileage
- Accrued PAID sick time
- Employee referral bonus
- Caregiver client matching
- We have your back with 24/7 on-call staff support line
- Mobile time tracking and care notes app
- Access to Right at Home University, our online training portal
- Weekend, evening, and 24-hour care opportunities with incentives, if desired
- Access to Leadership: we promote from within
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Award-winning business: 2021 Caring Star Award, Home Care Plus Trusted Provider, as well as recognized within the Right at Home franchise for highest Caregiver and Client Satisfaction in the West Region
- Locally owned franchise with 3 locations, while part of a national company with over 400 locations worldwide
Nice to Have:
- 18 years of age
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
We value your investment in your career and license as a CNA and offer our active California licensed CNA's an increased pay rate.
Hear from our Caregivers:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver or Home Health Aide in homes or facilities
- Experience with dementia, hospice, or facilities a plus
- 6+ months experience, experience caring for a family member counts! We are willing to train people new to the field that are interested in a caregiving career.
- No certifications necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required.
- CNA's, HHA's and those with years of experience are appreciated and will be compensated for higher levels of experience.
"I love Right at Home, I don't know why, but maybe because of the staff. They are polite, kind, and professionals. They relate to me in a very kind way." Vivian- Caregiver
"I like how everyone works as a team and cares for each other." Helen- Caregiver
"I appreciate how they check-up with the clients and the caregivers about the care, they upgrade things to make the company better, they get back to you quickly, and they answer my questions as they come up." Melanie- Caregiver
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Learn more about us at www.rahnorthcounty.com or give us a call at 760.759.0909 to accept a role that will make a difference.
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.