Please join us for this great opportunity!
Where: 7229 Taylorsville Rd, Suite 120, Huber Heights, OH 45424
***IMMEDIATE NEED FOR HOME HEALTH AIDES/CNAs***
Prime Home Care LLC is a widely-recognized leader in providing exceptional, evidence-based, patient-centered care. Our strategy sets us apart as we create an environment of exceptional quality, on-going professional development and strong alignment with our physicians.
Prime Home Care LLC offers
Stability - Despite our size and success we still feel like a small home with a big family.
Quality - Our associates and clients agree: Prime Home Care LLC is known for a high standard of care.
Collaboration - Prime Home Care LLC associates work together by meeting in person to create patient solutions. This belief in face-to-face interaction also means associates have open access to leadership and personal growth.
· Reimbursement for the travel time from patient to patient (limitations apply)
· Direct Deposit
· Competitive Pay
· Great people to work with and grow with
· Insurance package to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life benefits
· Have a sympathetic attitude towards the care of the sick and elderly
· Ability to carry out direction, read & write in English. Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job. Previous Home Health Aide experience is a plus
· CPR certifications,driver license, clean background clearance, TB test, auto insurance, required.
· High school diploma or GED, required
· Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
· Performs personal care and bath as ordered
· Completes appropriate visit and turns in time sheets on time
· Reports changes in the patients’ condition and needs to the RN
· Performs house hold services essential to health care in the home as assigned
· Ambulates and exercises the patient as assigned. Performs simple procedures as an extension of the therapy service (ie: range of motion (ROM) exercise as needed)
· Assist with medications that are ordinarily self-administered as assigned
· Attends in-service and continuing education programs as scheduled and necessary
· Attends patient care conferences as scheduled
· Meal prep and transportation
Home Health Aide: 1 year (Preferred)
CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
Home Health Aide (Preferred)
United States (Required)